(Redirected from Ashen)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
The following are considered Ashen in Sea of Thieves
- Ashen Treasure Chests - Devil's Roar variants of regular Treasure Chests.
- Ashen Bounty Skulls - Devil's Roar variants of regular Bounty Skulls.
- Ashen Chests of Legends - Devil's Roar variant of regular Chest of Legends.
- Other Devil's Roar treasures do not use the Ashen prefix. These include Artefacts, Cargo Crates and Trade Good Crates .
- Ashen Chests - A locked Container Chest requiring an Ashen Key to open. These contain Ashen Tomes, small Treasure, or Currencies.
- Ashen Keys - Used to open Ashen Chests.
- Ashen Tomes - Found inside Ashen Chests and are sold to the Bilge Rats or Reaper's Bones to unlock Ashen Dragon Set items.
- Ashen Artefacts - Three unique Artefacts available during The Seabound Soul Tall Tale. (Not to be confused with Devil's Roar versions of Trinkets.)
- Ashen Winds Skull - An unique Bounty Skull rewarded for defeating Ashen Lords.
- Ashen Devilfish - A species of Devilfish native to The Devil's Roar that are caught using Grubs and can be sold to The Hunter's Call.
Quests & Voyages
- Ashen Quests - Either acquired as a part of Ashen Voyages or found from Bottle Quests, these Quests have red and singed parchments that take Crews to Devil's Roar islands and offer Ashen Treasure instead of regular ones.
- Ashen Voyages - Purchased from Trading Companies on Morrow's Peak Outpost in The Devil's Roar. These voyages focus on islands in the Devil's Roar, offering Ashen Treasure instead of regular ones.
- Ashen Athena's Fortune Voyages - A Devil's Roar variant purchased from the Pirate Lord in Athena's Fortune Hideout that focuses on islands in the Devil's Roar, offering Ashen Treasure instead of regular ones.
- Ashen Key Master's Notes - An X Marks the Spot Map dropped by Ashen Key Masters, leading to an Ashen Key.
- Ashen Guardian's Notes - A Riddle Map dropped by Ashen Guardians, leading to an Ashen Chest.
- Ashen Chest Stash Voyage - A high-cost voyage providing players with an immediate Ashen Chest. Purchased from the Black Market.
- Ashen Key Stash Voyage - A high-cost voyage providing players with an immediate Ashen Key. Purchased from the Black Market.
- Ashen Skeletons - Skeletons that appear on Devil's Roar islands during related Tall Tales. These Skeletons are more resistant to Fire.
- Ashen Skeleton Captains - Skeleton Captains leading Ashen Skeletons in the Devil's Roar.
- Ashen Key Master - Emergent Skeleton Captains roaming on Islands that give players a chance to find an Ashen Chest via a Riddle Map.
- Ashen Guardian - Emergent Skeleton Captains roaming on Islands that give players a chance to find an Ashen Key via a X Marks the Spot Map.
- Ashen Lords - Skeleton Lords that serve Captain Flameheart, can be taken on during the Ashen Winds World Event.
- Ashen Dragon Ships - Ghost Ships that are a part of Flameheart's Armada. Encountered during The Seabound Soul Tall Tale and the Ghost Fleet World Event.
- Ashen Dragon Set - A Cosmetic Set themed around The Ashen Dragon and its crew. It is inspired by Eastern designs. (Most Ashen Dragon Set items are unlocked for purchase by selling Ashen Tomes.)
- Ashen Winds Set - Cosmetics related to the Ashen Winds World Event.
- Ashen Treasures - A category of Bilge Rats Commendations that task players to seek Ashen Chests, Ashen Keys and Ashen Tomes to unlock Ashen Dragon Set items for purchase.
- Ashen Winds - A category of Bilge Rats Commendations that task Players to defeat Ashen Lords and perform various feats with the Ashen Winds Skull dropped by them. Unlock Titles and Ashen Winds Set Cosmetics.
Events, World Events and Updates
- Ashen Expeditions - A time-limited Event held on Tuesdays during the Haunted Shores Content Update that provided a bonus Gold multiplier to any Ashen Treasure items sold.
- Ashen Winds - Name of the July 2020 Content Update, which released the World Event of the same name.
- Ashen Winds World Event - The World Event that tasks players with killing Ashen Lords.