As with all meat, Megalodon meat can be cooked and eaten to restore health and earn additional Health Regeneration benefits.
- Taking a bite out of Cooked Megalodon meat restores 100% health.
- Megalodon meat takes two bites to fully consume and has a bonus health regeneration effect that will heal you by 50% of your health.
- Eating Raw or Under-cooked Megalodon meat can make a player vomit.
|Cooking Time (in seconds)|
|Health Benefits (per bite)|
Where to find
Megalodon meat of different cooked levels can be found from the following sources:
- Killing the Megalodon will drop 3-6 pieces of meat.
- Randomly found inside Barrels of Plenty at sea. (Varying from raw to burnt)
- Randomly found inside Barrels of Shipwrecks. (Varying from raw to burnt)
- Randomly found inside Rowboat Chests. (Varying from raw to burnt)
- Randomly found inside Storage Crates. (Varying from raw to burnt)
Megalodon meat can be sold only if it has been cooked (either Undercooked, Cooked, or Burnt).
- It can be sold to:
|Base Rewards |
(+50% when selling directly to The Hunter's Call)
- Player inventory: 5 Megalodon meat
- Food Barrel: 9600 Megalodon meat
- Storage Crate: 1600 Megalodon meat
- Rowboat Chests: 320 Megalodon meat
Note: Items stack per quality and bites remaining: Full Megalodon meat: Raw, Under-cooked, Cooked and Burnt. Half-eaten Megalodon meat: Under-cooked, Cooked and Burnt.
This meat is incredibly tough, but the infamous 'Merry' Merrick claims it tastes like revenge.
|Hunter of The Hungering One||Defeat The Hungering One in a chance encounter.||+5 |
Rewards the Hunter of The Hungering One Title.
|Hunter of the Sea of Thieves||Earn 15 Grade 5 Hunter's Call Commendations.|| Rewards the Hunter of the Sea of Thieves Title.|
|Master Hunter of the Sea of Thieves||Earn 35 Grade 5 Hunter's Call Commendations.|| Rewards the Master Hunter of the Sea of Thieves Title.|
|Legendary Hunter of the Sea of Thieves||Earn 57 Grade 5 Hunter's Call Commendations.|| Rewards the Legendary Hunter of the Sea of Thieves Title.|
- 2.0 (April 30, 2019)