Uncharted Island (K-9)
|This article is a stub. You can help Sea of Thieves Wiki by .|
Uncharted Island (K-9) is a northern Uncharted Island located at the coordinates K-9. The island is sometimes called Dog Island or Canine Island by the player community after its coordinates.
The island is relatively small, and mostly comprised of beach, with limited resources. There is an abandoned camp with skeletal remains sitting around the camp.
The island features:
- No Voyages target Uncharted Islands due to them not being mapped by any of the Companies.
- No skeletons spawn on Uncharted Islands.
- Beached treasure, Rowboats and Cursed Mermaid Statues can be found on Uncharted Islands.
- This island is in no region and as such, during storms there is a higher chance to get Shadow Stormfish and Twilight Stormfish.
- Below the waters in the center of the island is a shipwreck, where at its lowest point is a tunnel that leads to a Skeleton Throne.
- A Coral Inu dog can be found sitting next to a campfire on the north side of the island.
- A Rune Tablet, found found atop a barrel near the Skeleton Throne in the cave beneath the island.
- Some Tall Tales target this island.
- This Island makes an excellent place to bury/hide treasure as some people may not know its location and it is close to an outpost.
- There are two small stools on the island that you can sit on, or pick up and move—you can even take them onto your ship. One is located at the small campsite, right next to the Coral Inu dog; the other is at an even smaller campsite with a cooking pan.
- 2.2.1 (August 17, 2021)
- The tunnel entrance on the Island is now once again accessible.