With Season Four well underway, and October’s update bringing a spooky atmosphere to the seas, the team have been working on additional fixes based on feedback from the community. We’re introducing more of these fixes in today’s release, update 220.127.116.11.
- Players attempting to use a bucket while sprinting will now instantly wield the bucket, allowing them to scoop or bail water.
- Players attempting to eat food while sprinting will now instantly ready the food item, allowing them to eat.
The Sunken Kingdom
- Shrine of the Coral Tomb – Players are now able to read all journals that can be discovered while exploring this Shrine.
- Once unlocked by completing the Scourge of Skeleton Ships Commendation, the Bone Crusher Trousers are now available to purchase from Outpost clothing shops for the correct price of 2,700 gold.
Ship Physics During Megalodon Attacks
- Encounters with a hostile Megalodon can cause unexpected physics issues with players’ ships, causing them to be propelled away from the attacking Megalodon.
Ranged and Melee Weapon Hit Detection
- In areas of intense action, players may find themselves firing shots or landing strikes that do not cause damage to their targets. While small improvements continue to be delivered during our regular updates, we are continuing to investigate and identify further improvements to improve the player combat experience.
To learn more about known issues in Sea of Thieves currently being tracked and their status, head over to our Known Issues support site article.
Download and Installation
- Xbox Series X: 4.21 GB
- Xbox Series S: 2.64 GB
- Xbox One X: 4.21 GB
- Xbox One: 2.64 GB
- Windows 10: 3.87 GB
- Steam: 3.7 GB