The Map Bundle is a transportable item that physically represents a player crew's collection of Buried Treasure Maps. The crew will only possess said maps while the bundle remains on the Voyage Table.
When a crew acquires Buried Treasure Maps, such as from burying treasure or the Quest Board, they will be notified of this addition and a Map Bundle will spawn on the voyage table if there is not already one there. Likewise, once the crew completes all their maps by discovering the treasure, this object will disappear. Further maps acquired will be tied to the current bundle placed on the table. If two bundles are placed on the same table they will combine into one, granting both sets of maps.
The bundle can be removed and replaced on the table, and carried around like any other treasure item. Once the bundle is removed from the table, the maps tied to it are removed from the crew's inventory.
- If the bundle is removed by a crewmate, the rest of the crew are notified of this act and who committed it.
- If the bundle is removed by another crew, the original crew are not notified but the act of theft will take 4 seconds to complete.
- Crewmates can place bundles only on their own table.
- The Map Bundle cannot be buried, nor stored in a Sunken Merfolk Statue.
- 2.4.1 (January 20, 2022)
- Taking items from a Collector's Chest while holding a Map Bundle should no longer cause the items to disappear.
- 2.4.0 (December 2, 2021)