|This article is a stub. You can help Sea of Thieves Wiki by .|
The War Map is a stationary item that appears on a Ship's Captain's Table when the crew has aligned with either the Guardians of Fortune or the Servants of the Flame using the Hourglass of Fate. Pirates may use the War Map to seek out ships of the opposing Faction, initiating a battle to earn Allegiance with their chosen Faction.
- 2.7.2 (January 19, 2023)
- The War Map tooltip for choosing to fight a larger foe is now a consistent size with other prompts.
- 22.214.171.124 (December 9, 2022)
- Players travelling beneath the waves should no longer able to receive damage from their crewmates.
- Players who arrive on the Ferry of the Damned while their ship is diving into the deep will now be returned to their ship safely, and no longer return to the world as a ghost with unintended consequences.
- Crews defeated in battle and immediately leaving the game will no longer cause the winning crew to become stuck in battle and unable to continue their Streak.
- 2.7.0 (November 22, 2022)