Lost Gold Fort
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This Skeleton Fort can host an active Skeleton Fort World Event.
- The Fort of Fortune World Event does not spawn here.
- While normally dormant, a Fortress will occasionally appear with a large skull cloud hovering above it, visible from a distance. This will happen approximately three hours after the last raid on the same server has been completed, however sometimes this will occur much earlier than that. When this cloud is present, the Fortress is active with waves of Skeletons manning the island's Cannons.
- There are roughly 10-15 waves per raid.
- At the final wave, the Fort's Skeleton Lord will spawn. It will drop a Vault Key upon death and also cause the other remaining Skeletons to fade away, the Vault Key can be used to unlock a Fortress Vault that contains a large amount of loot.
- A skilled sailor can stop their ship on the south side of the Fort to not get shot at.
- 2.9.0 (October 19, 2023)
- Skeleton Lords should no longer become stuck within rocks on the island shore.
- 1.4.5 (March 20, 2019)
- Resolved issue preventing Fort skeletons from correctly spawning in Lost Gold Fort.
- First Release (March 20, 2018)