Jump to navigation Jump to search
Types of Weather
- Wind helps players to catch speed or slow down with the help of Sails on a Ship.
- Fog often forms on the sea, which makes it difficult for crews to navigate and steer the ship. The fog reduces visibility significantly, making it easy to collide with reefs or islands, and is more dangerous when fighting enemy ships and skeleton ships.
- Storms are probably the element in the game that causes the most grief. Your ship will be hard to control, strong waves will damage your ship's hull, and rain will require you to bail water from the bottom of the ship as it can easily be filled. And it can also harm a pirate's health, because a lightning bolt can easily hit a ship.
World Event Effects
- Active Skeleton Forts are marked by a large gray cloud shaped like a skull. Its eye sockets pulsate with green light on occasion.
- An active Fort of the Damned Raid displays an even larger cloud shaped like a Ritual Skull, complete with missing teeth. Its form is a much darker gray and its eyes constantly glow a deep red.
- An active Fort of Fortune is marked by a large gray cloud shaped like a skull with bright red eyes, and several red-glowing cracks in its cranium.
- Active Skeleton Fleets are marked by a gray Cloud shaped like a Galleon.
- Active Ghost Fleets are signified by the ghostly apparition of Captain Flameheart in the skies.
- Active Ashen Lord summoning rituals are signified by a massive fiery Tornado.