With Season Six well underway, and the seas frothing with activity following the launch of ‘The Shrouded Deep’ Adventure and Legend of the Veil Voyage, the team have been working on additional fixes based on feedback from the community. We’re introducing more of these fixes in today’s release, update 22.214.171.124.
For more information on the currently active Adventure and the Legend of the Veil Voyage, see the previous release notes. For a refresher on all the new content that arrived at the start of Season Six, check out the launch release notes!
- All crew members who aid in summoning the Shrouded Ghost will now unlock the Deed within the Adventures menu.
- Larger crews will no longer gain Athena’s Fortune Emissary Grade progression at a faster rate when completing quests within the Legend of the Veil.
- Ancient iconography used across the Legend of the Veil Quest Book pages and cosmetic rewards has now been adjusted.
‘The Shrouded Deep’ Server Migration
- Crews who migrate across servers after placing an enchanted Megalodon effigy on the Ritual Table may find that the effigy is not present on the destination server.
‘The Shrouded Deep’ Defeated Megalodon Rewards
- Following the defeat of the Shrouded Ghost or another summoned Megalodon, rewards may remain beneath the surface, requiring players to swim down and retrieve them.
Reduced Server Performance
- Players may experience scenarios where they encounter ping spikes at random while playing, resulting in rubberbanding or client stutters.
Steam Achievement Unlocking Issues
- Some Steam players may find that after an achievement is unlocked in the game, it is not unlocked within Steam.
Ranged and Melee Weapon Hit Detection
- In areas of intense action, players may find themselves firing shots or landing strikes that do not cause damage to their targets. While small improvements continue to be delivered during our regular updates, we are continuing to investigate and identify further improvements to the player combat experience.
To learn more about known issues in Sea of Thieves currently being tracked and their status, head over to our Known Issues support site article.
Download and Installation
- Xbox Series X: 4.76 GB
- Xbox Series S: 3 GB
- Xbox One X: 4.76 GB
- Xbox One: 3 GB
- Microsoft Store: 4.67 GB
- Steam: 4.21 GB