The island is comprised of a mountainous main island to the east and three smaller islets trailing to the west, which contain some shipwrecks.
The paintings on the island provide some insight into the Merfolk.
The island features:
- 2 Campfires
- On the east-facing beach, near its south shore by a rock.
- On the second most western islet, in a makeshift camp facing west.
- 3 Ammo Crates
- Near the east-facing cliff by the waterfall pond.
- Near the southeast-facing cliff among two barrels.
- At the east entrance to the corridor pathway through the main island.
- Head in the Clouds (Glitterbeard), found near a campfire at the second westmost islets.
- These Tall Tales have journals on this island; Journals can only be found while Tale is active. See Tall Tales section below for locations.
- The Cursed Rogue
- The Art of the Trickster
The following Tall Tale objectives take place on this island:
|The Cursed Rogue
|The Art of the Trickster
|Stars of a Thief
|The Legendary Storyteller
- Traps and Treasure: The Bait and Switch Journal is located on the South-West cliff near several barrels. (Requires The Art of the Trickster to be active)
- Perfect Dark: A rock painting referencing the Rare Ltd game series, Perfect Dark, can be found in the Northern wooded area of the island by the North beach.
See it on Rare Thief's Interactive Map
- 1.4.4 (March 6, 2019)
- Treasure Chests should no longer spawn beneath undiggable locations on Discovery Ridge.
- No longer possible to get stuck near a tree on Discovery Ridge.
- First Release (March 20, 2018)