Treasury of Sunken Shores
|This article is a stub. You can help Sea of Thieves Wiki by .
The Treasury of Sunken Shores is a Siren Treasury located in The Shores of Plenty. While here players can complete a short raid consisting of 12-15 waves consisting primarily of Ocean Crawlers and Sirens. Along with other Siren Treasuries and Siren Shrines, the Treasury of Sunken Shores is one of the only places where Coral Treasure and the Breath of the Sea may be found.
Like other Siren Treasuries, the Treasury of Sunken Shores is marked only by its name and a simple illustration of a coral structure. When approaching the Treasury of Sunken Shores, a spiralling purple glow should be visible on the water over the location to indicate where players should swim to reach the Treasury. This glow disappears shortly after the Treasury is cleared, and will return when the Treasury resets.
Like other Siren Treasuries, players will drown significantly slower while in the water surrounding the Treasury of Sunken Shores, allowing them to explore freely while not having to worry as much about breathing. Columns of coral releasing air bubbles can be found around the Treasury, allowing players to refill their air without swimming to the surface.
During the Treasury Raid, the fighting arena will occasionally fill with water for players to fight Sirens. When this happens, players will have to swim to the top of the arena to breathe.
Sunken Merfolk Statues
The Treasury of Sunken Shores features Sunken Merfolk Statues scattered throughout which players may use to store Treasure and return to the surface. Treasure stored within a Sunken Merfolk Statue can be retrieved from a special Merfolk found on the surface of the water above the Treasury.
Upon entering the Treasury of Sunken Shores, players will be greeted by a blowing horn signalling the start of the 12-15 wave Raid. The arena chamber may start either dry or flooded with water, which the Treasury will alternate between every 2-3 waves. During waves where the Treasury is flooded, waves will consist of 2-4 Sirens, some of which may spawn as Siren Leaders. During waves where the Treasury is dry, waves will consist of either 2-4 Ocean Crawlers or Coral Gunpowder Skeletons.
The final wave of the Raid will include a powerful Siren or Ocean Crawler of any type which must be defeated to open the treasure vault of the Treasury. This enemy is defined by its increased health and orange nametag, similar to Skeleton Captains.
Like other Siren Treasuries, players can find the following items within the Treasury of Sunken Shores:
In the arena chamber, Players will find the following items which they may want to use to fight the raid:
The vault room of the Treasury of Sunken Shores, which opens after defeating the final wave of the Raid, will contain a moderate mix of the following Treasure:
- 1+ Breath of the Sea (1 for each Quest the player has for the Treasury)
In addition to the vault treasure, the following can be found on the seafloor around Treasuries:
- Like other Siren Treasuries, multiple Coral Message in a Bottle Quests can be stacked for the Treasury of Sunken Shores, awarding players with multiple Breath of the Sea in a single visit.
- 2.5.0 (March 10, 2022)
- Retrieving treasure from a Sunken Merfolk Statue within the Treasury of Sunken Shores should no longer place items where players cannot retrieve them.
- 2.4.2 (February 10, 2022)
- Crews will now find two Gold piles with consistent Gold rewards within the Treasury of Sunken Shores vault.
- 2.4.1 (January 20, 2022)
- The Vault Master in the Treasury of Sunken Shores should no longer reappear after it is defeated should the player subsequently be killed and return from the Ferry of the Damned.
- After completing the Treasury of Sunken Shores and returning to restart the encounter, crews will no longer find the Vault Master appearing prior to the final wave.
- Improved handling of music within Siren Treasuries to improve server performance.
- 2.3.0 (September 23, 2021)