Treasury of the Secret Wilds
|This article is a stub. You can help Sea of Thieves Wiki by .|
The Treasury of the Secret Wilds is a Siren Treasury located in The Wilds. While here players can complete a short raid consisting of 12-15 waves consisting primarily of Ocean Crawlers and Sirens. Along with other Siren Treasuries and Siren Shrines, the Treasury of the Secret Wilds is one of the only places where Coral Treasure and the Breath of the Sea may be found.
Like other Siren Treasuries, the Treasury of the Secret Wilds is marked only by its name and a simple illustration of a coral structure. When approaching the Treasury of the Secret Wilds, a spiralling purple glow should be visible on the water over the location to indicate where players should swim to reach the Treasury. This glow disappears shortly after the Treasury is cleared, and will return when the Treasury resets.
Like other Siren Treasuries, players will drown significantly slower while in the water surrounding the Treasury of the Secret Wilds, allowing them to explore freely while not having to worry as much about breathing. Columns of coral releasing air bubbles can be found around the Treasury, allowing players to refill their air without swimming to the surface.
During the Treasury Raid, the fighting arena will occasionally fill with water for players to fight Sirens. When this happens, players will have to swim to the top of the arena to breathe.
Sunken Merfolk Statues
The Treasury of the Secret Wilds features Sunken Merfolk Statues scattered throughout which players may use to store Treasure and return to the surface. Treasure stored within a Sunken Merfolk Statue can be retrieved from a special Merfolk found on the surface of the water above the Treasury.
Upon entering the Treasury of the Secret Wilds, players will be greeted by a blowing horn signalling the start of the 12-15 wave Raid. The arena chamber may start either dry or flooded with water, which the Treasury will alternate between every 2-3 waves. During waves where the Treasury is flooded, waves will consist of 2-4 Sirens, some of which may spawn as Siren Leaders. During waves where the Treasury is dry, waves will consist of either 2-4 Ocean Crawlers or Coral Gunpowder Skeletons.
The final wave of the Raid will include a powerful Siren or Ocean Crawler of any type which must be defeated to open the treasure vault of the Treasury. This enemy is defined by its increased health and orange nametag, similar to Skeleton Captains.
Like other Siren Treasuries, players can find the following items within the Treasury of the Secret Wilds:
In the arena chamber, Players will find the following items which they may want to use to fight the raid:
The vault room of the Treasury of the Secret Wilds, which opens after defeating the final wave of the Raid, will contain a moderate mix of the following Treasure:
- 1+ Breath of the Sea (1 for each Quest the player has for the Treasury)
In addition to the vault treasure, the following can be found on the seafloor around Treasuries:
- Like other Siren Treasuries, multiple Coral Message in a Bottle Quests can be stacked for the Treasury of the Secret Wilds, awarding players with multiple Breath of the Sea in a single visit.
- 2.4.2 (February 10, 2022)
- Crews will now find two Gold piles with consistent Gold rewards within the Treasury of the Secret Wilds vault.
- 2.4.1 (January 20, 2022)
- The Vault Master in the Treasury of the Secret Wilds should no longer reappear after it is defeated should the player subsequently be killed and return from the Ferry of the Damned.
- After completing the Treasury of the Secret Wilds and returning to restart the encounter, crews will no longer find the Vault Master appearing prior to the final wave.
- Improved handling of music within Siren Treasuries to improve server performance.
- 2.3.1 (October 14, 2021)
- There should no longer be a hole in the exterior of the Treasury of the Secret Wilds.
- Players should no longer be able to gain access to an unintended area on the exterior of the Treasury of the Secret Wilds.
- 2.3.0 (September 23, 2021)