Sea of the Damned
The Sea of the Damned is a ghostly dimension, through which the Ferry of the Damned travels as it transports the souls of deceased pirates.
The region can also be accessed during A Pirate's Life and Captains of the Damned of the A Pirate's Life Tall Tales, as well as during the Legend of Monkey Island tall tales via a Tunnel of the Damned. After travelling through the portal and exiting the Tunnel of the Damned you will find yourself and your ship inside of the Sea of the Damned. This ghostly region accommodates ghost pirates and abnormal vegetation.
The Sea of the Damned is home to a number of locations:
- Dead Man's Grotto
- Sailor's Grave
- The Whispering Bayou
- Fort of Lost Souls
- Isla Tesoro
- Tavern of the Damned
- The Damned Sea Dogs Tavern
- Mêlée Island
- Monkey Island
- Sea of Thieves: A Pirate's Life
- Sea of Thieves: The Legend of Monkey Island
- When a ship approaches Flameheart's Ghost Fleet, he announces that his Ghost Ships have been summoned from the Sea of the Damned.
- When a crew travels to the Sea of the Damned during any Sea of Thieves: A Pirate's Life or Sea of Thieves: The Legend of Monkey Island Tall Tales, they are placed into a separate server where they are apart from other crews to experience the tale.
- 18.104.22.168 (August 18, 2022)
- 2.2.0 (June 22, 2021)
- Venture off the Ferry and deep into the Sea of the Damned for the first time, exploring supernatural waters and uncovering the secrets of a world held in limbo where forsaken pirates linger.
- First Release (March 20, 2018)
fr:Sea of the Damned