The island consists of 3 land masses which are linked by a naturally formed rock arch leading between the hill tops of each island.
The middle island's east beach hosts an abandoned fortification with two cannon towers.
The island features:
- A Beacon located atop the rock archway connecting the middle and south islands.
- A Skeleton Throne (large) located high atop the south-west cliff (accessible only via Cannon).
- 3 Ammo Chests
- On the north island, in the upper level of the lookout tower.
- Located in the east fortification, near the Summoning Altar.
- On the south-facing beach of the southern island.
- 3 Campfires
- On on the inner, south-facing beach of the northern island.
- On the north-east beach of the northern island, in a small makeshift shelter.
- On the south-west facing beach of the northern island, among a Kraken skull.
- 6 Cannons:
- On the beach of the southern island, facing north.
- On the upper level of the southern island, facing west.
- 4 cannons defending the east fortification from two towers.
The following Tall Tale objectives take place on this island:
|The Legendary Storyteller|
|The Fate of the Morningstar|
|Revenge of the Morningstar|
See it on RareThief's Interactive Map
- 2.2.1 (August 17, 2021)
- Wooden towers on Marauder’s Arch can now be viewed correctly even when players are at a distance.
- First Release (March 20, 2018)