Sea of Thieves Wiki:Community portal
(Redirected from Sea of Thieves Wiki talk:Community portal)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Need help, want something changed or want to debate about something? In the community portal you will find exactly what you need!
Add this page to your watchlist and stay on top of things!
Sea of Thieves Wiki is a community project run entirely by volunteers to provide information for the game.
Our community of editors is open to anyone. If you would like to join in:
Wiki.gg Staff Representative
Community Translator Administrators
Sea of Thieves Wiki.gg Wiki
If you would to get in touch with our Administrators / Writers you can talk with them on the Discord Server
What to do?
- Finish Lost Shipment page.
- Tall Tale Chapter 6-9 Walkthroughs.
- Documentation of general Tall Tales Quest Items, Treasure Chest (Container) reskins & the Morningstar Clothing Set.
- Patch history section for cosmetic items
- Improve Island pages with the following elements: Riddle Locations, etc.
- Improve Cosmetic Sets page Galleries (add all individual item gallery images into the collective gallery)
- Improve pages for individual Skeleton types
- Naval Miles page & research.
- Improve Bounty Voyages page.
- Categorise all the Images in the Upload Log into logical categories for better navigation.
- Improving Stub articles.
- Improve Crews & Adventure Mode page.
- Improve the Resources Page
- Navbox improvements, and to be added toContainer Chests pages.
- Reorganizing and cleanup of Location focused pages, reduce duplication of information, and better navigation (linking).
- Sea of Thieves Roleplaying Game details.
- Sea of Thieves Monopoly Board coverage
- Improved Comic Book summaries
- Cursed Mermaid Statues damage and kill research for Health and Damage
- Megalodon personality and health research (Cannonballs/Weapon Shots to kill on a Sloop, Brigantine, Galleon).
- Naval Miles Research for Sailing Commendations.
- List of generated Skeleton Captain names: List of Known Skeleton Captain Names
- Fog research - duration, locations, behaviour/movement.
- Information regarding Faction battle duration, mechanics, gains, Treasure Grade, Hourglass of Fate values, and so on.