Dagger Tooth Outpost
The island has large, jagged rock formations which tower over the shops.
The island has three docks, two of which have fallen into disrepair. On the west side, there is a small bay which is made inaccessible by the remains of a large ship blocking the mouth of the bay.
- Outposts are island towns where crews and their ships spawn when beginning a game, or sometimes after their ship is sunk.
- Outposts contain shops where items can be purchased. Each Outpost contains a tavern and one of each shop.
- Representatives of Trading Companies can be found at Outposts, from whom crews can pick up Voyages and sell treasure.
- Players can represent these companies as Emissaries by using Emissary Tables here.
- Senior Trader Mandy - Merchant Alliance
- Horace the Hoarder - Gold Hoarders
- Madame Oprah - Order of Souls
- Mysterious Stranger - Athena's Fortune
- Sovereign Juniper - Sovereigns
- Larinna - Bilge Rats
- Winnie - Weaponsmith's Shop
- Tony - Equipment Shop
- Carl - Clothing Shop
- Sandra - Shipwright Shop
- Errol - Pirate Emporium
- Teri - Tavern keeper at The Snake Pit
- The Castaway - A Pirate's Life Tall Tales
- Kate Capsize - The Legend of Monkey Island Tall Tales
Legends of the Sea
The Fox in the Snake: A wanted poster on a wooden beam in the Drowned Rat tavern is dedicated to Fizzy Foxy who was the deadliest pirate in the Technical Alpha play session, killing 37 other players.
Self-Promoting Pistol Pirate: A poster on the side of the water tower beside the Weaponsmith's Shop is dedicated to Musicmee for being a positive and committed member of the community and for making a "Wanted Poster Generator" to create custom Sea of Thieves inspired wanted posters.
During Cursed Sails