This article may not be updated for Season 11. It may contain inaccuracies and requires updating.
Briggsy's Chest is a special type of Container Chest Quest Item that contains an item needed for the The Legendary Storyteller Tall Tale, or The Secret Wilds Adventure. It can only be acquired as part of specific Tall Tales or Adventure and requires a Chalice Key and a Crown Key to be unlocked.
- Tall Tale: A wooden plank that points players to the location of the Ancient Crown.
- Adventure: A fragment of the Ancient Amulet, a Sapphire Mermaid Gem, and a random Artefact.
- Cannot be opened without a Chalice Key and a Crown Key, which is found separately from progressing through the Tall Tale or Adventure.
- Can be used to carry and transport smaller Treasure Items.
- An empty Briggsy's Chest can be sold to any Trading Companies for around 250 - 520 , but no Reputation or Emissary Value.
- Briggsy's Chest can be kept by Players even after finishing the related Tall Tales or Adventure.
- An empty Briggsy's Chest can store up to three smaller Treasure Items, such as Trinkets, Bounty Skulls, Mermaid Gems or Dark Relics.
- An empty Briggsy's Chest can also store most Tall Tale Quest Items.
- Briggsy's Chest hides the glow and quells the sounds of the Treasure Items inside, however, the Chest itself can be seen from far away by a white glint typical to Treasure Chests.
- Container Chests are usually used to transport three smaller Treasure Items at one time to save time on turning them in.
- The Pirate Chat Wheel Commands of this chest are identical to other Container Chests
Pirate Chat Wheel
Here is the Pirate Chat Wheel for the Briggsy's Chest:
- 2.6.1 (September 1, 2022)
- Players will no longer be able to delete items that are placed inside Briggsy's Chest while holding another Captain’s Logbook.
- 2.4.1 (January 20, 2022)
- Taking items from Briggsy's Chest while holding a Map Bundle should no longer cause the items to disappear.
- 2.0 (April 30, 2019)